Questions Holiday Rentals Villa Majorca
Questions Holiday Rentals Villa Majorca | FAQ
1. What is the procedure for the payments?
- After the conclusion of the contract and the receipt of the confirmation of the client, 30% of the total amount will be due by bank transfer as a deposit. This deposit must be paid by bank transfer within a period of 3 days. The rest payment must be paid at least 5 weeks before arrival. Please send a copy of the transfer by e-mail.
- If less than 5 weeks elapse between the conclusion of the contract and the arrival of the guests, the total amount will be due immediately or within the next 3 days.
- For credit card payments (Visa, Master Card, Maestro, … etc. AMEX will not be accepted) there will be a fee of + 1% of the total cost of the booking. For countries outside the EU, a fee of + 1.2% is due. In this case, you will need to get us a signed power of attorney, which we will send to you in advance, along with your credit card details. By sending the power of attorney, you authorize us to deduct the 30% deposit from your account within 3 days of receipt of the booking and the rest payment 5 weeks before your arrival.
- There is a guarantee charge of 300€ to pay, which will be used in case of any damages to the property during your stay. The guarantee charge need to be paid with the 2.payment and will be transferd back on your bank account or if you have paid by credit card, it will be paid back to your credit card, 5 days after departure, if everything is in order.
3. What is the minimum stay?
- The minimum stay is 7 days in July and August. If you are interested in a shorter stay, feel free to contact us during business hours
4. How do I collect the keys?
- Please contact us 14 days before your arrival to inform us about your exact arrival and departure time
- Afterwards we will provide you all the last details, such as meeting point, key collection and house direction
5. Arrival and Departure
Check In: from 16:00 h
Check Out: until 10:00 h
- After consultation, we can offer you an earlier check in and a later check out, if there are no other guest the same day
- By arrangement, your luggage may be parked in the house before official check-in
6. Can we rent a car with you?
- Yes, let us know the desired rental period and we will send you a non-binding offer from our cooperation partner
7. Are towels and linen included?
- Towels and bed linen are included in the price
- The Holiday Houses are fully equipped
- The towels are only for the bathroom. Consult us if the house provides pool-towels
8. Is there a change of towels , linen and a review cleaning?
- For stays of 14 days or more, a bed linen and towel change is included once a week
- On request and with availability intermediate cleaning can be booked additionally
9. Is there a cot and a high chair for my child in the Villa?
- In all houses 1 cot and 1 high chair can be provided; these are included in the price
- If you need more baby kits, they can be booked for a extra fee
10. Are pets allowed in the Houses?
- Pets are only allowed in certain houses and by arrangement. They must be registered in advance and confirmed in writing. The pets must have a vaccination certificate and insurance and wear a collar with a leash
- Travelling with pets, the deposit will be increased
11. Environmental Tax
- The environmental tax of the Balearics, the ‘Ecotasa’, must be payed on your arrival day. This applies to all persons 16+ years and the amount is 2,20€ x day / person. From the 9th night the cost is 1,10€ x day/person