Cala Millor: Guide of Leisure and Tourism. What to See and How to Have Fun
Cala Millor began to be a prominent tourist destination in the 50’s and since then, has not stopped growing. Like other towns in East Mallorca, Cala Millor is full of life, with its beautiful beaches, the sun and its Mediterranean air that make this city a magical place and is characterized by its maritime landscapes, the nightlife with its bright lights and an intense international atmosphere. Cala Millor is a coastal town very close to typical rural villages such as Son Servera or Porto Cristo, world famous for its beautiful beaches of fine white sand and clear turquoise waters.
Both in winter and in summer Cala Millor and its surroundings have that charm, to be unforgettable and after your first visit, you will undoubtedly want to repeat the experience. Discover its restaurants and photograph those small hidden places of the area, nooks and crannies full of sea and charm, as the numerous small bays you can find.
Holiday Rentals – Top 5 Leisure Activities in Cala Millor
Cala Millor is in continuous movement and its activities cover everything from the aquatic to the aerial, making it one of the main tourist destinations on the island of Mallorca for the Holiday Rental. Below you will find the best of this part of the island so that you can take a look and plan an unforgettable holiday.
- AQUATIC ACTIVITIES. For its famous beach and warm temperatures almost all year round, Cala Millor is full of refreshing and water activities, such as those offered by its water park where you can practice such fun activities as Parasailing or riding with friends in the fast and fun Banana Or even dare with the Jet Sky.
You can also dive and see near the marine fauna that the Mediterranean Sea welcomes or if you prefer to have your feet on the ground, Cala Millor offers endless boat trips to sail the Catamaran or the Glass Boat among others.
- CLIMBING, WALKING AND HORSEBACK RIDING. Practice climbing, hiking through beautiful landscapes, typical of Mallorca or even rent a Bicycle for an afternoon with family and friends, also try horseback riding and climb to the castle of ‚Punta de n’Amer‘.
- BALLON RIDE. Apart from the sea and the land, Cala Millor also offers you outdoor activities in the heights, such as giving a fantastic and exciting ride in a Balloon.
- PARKS. Watch the little ones of the family have a great time, climbing to the highest attractions of the Playgrounds of Cala Millor or playing on swings, trampolines, race cars and much more. There is also a children’s park for driving Karts.
- SPORTS. The sporty people can play Golf in the golf club of ‚Serra de Pula Golf‘ of Son Servera or have a great match of Tennis or paddle in one of the sports tracks, among many other sports.
Without a doubt Cala Millor is a great place to rent a holiday house and spend a wonderful holiday with family and friends. Choose a rental car and travel the East Coast where many surprises await you to discover.
Dare yourself. We are waiting for you in Cala Millor !!!