Beaches Mallorca – Sun, white sand and crystal clear water in Mallorca
Beaches Mallorca – The main attraction of Mallorca are the wonderful beaches Mallorca. If you are planning to travel to the island and see the beaches, we recommend you to rent a villa with private pool, It gives you much more freedom than staying in a hotel; you can enjoy an entire home with family and friends, organize better without any Timetables , planning barbecues, cooking, etc.
Among the most beautiful beaches on the island we include:
- Cala Millor with more than 1km in length, is open to the sea and it is one of the most popular white sand beaches with its clear and clean waters. Cala Millor is 3km from Son Servera. Along the boulevard of Cala Millor you can go for some shopping after a beautiful day at the beach in one of the plenty shops or you relax in one of the beautiful cafes and restaurants with wonderful sea views.
- Costa de los Pinos is a very exclusive residential area in the East of Mallorca, famous for its beaches and sandy bay surounded by Pine woods and hills. There is a beach bar, where you can enjoy fresh drinks and have some lunch.
- Cala d’Or is one of the first coastal residential areas of Mallorca with a variety of bays, which are open to the sea. The beach of Cala d’Or is a white sand beach with rocks.
- In Cala Ratjada you should visit the beach of Son Moll, a beach of white and very fine sand. Also noteworthy are the beaches of Cala Agulla, Cala Mesquida, the beautiful beach in Canyamel or Font de Sa Cala.
- The coastline of Pollensa is immense, with spectacular cliffs, headlands, islands, the closed bay of Pollença with white sandy beaches.
Enjoy the beach of Llenaire or Puerto Pollensa with around 1.000m Length, which also is ideal for take a nice walk to the harbour. The white sand and pebbles beach of Can Cullerassa is around 500m. Other bays are Cala Formentor Pollensa, Cala Figuera, Cala Clara, Cala Murta, Cala Sant Vicens.
- Porto Cristo is a beautiful seaside village about 12 km from Manacor, the second largest city of Mallorca. The beach is not one of the biggest with its 300m length, but its a wonderful and protected bay with white sand and cristal clear waters. In Porto Cristo you can visit also the famous caves “Cuevas del Drach” with its underground lake.
- Palma de Mallorca is the capital of the island and offers all amenities of a big city, like restaurants, with typical mallorcan but also international foods, shops etc.
The sandy Mallorca beaches of Cala Estancia, Playa de Palma, Ciudad Jardín, Ca’n Pere Antoni and Cala Major are easily accessible and are equipped with multiple services. On the beaches of Palma you can practice various water activities such as swimming, diving, boating etc.