Questions Holiday Rentals Villa Majorca
• After the conclusion of the contract and the receipt of the confirmation of the client, 30% of the total amount will be due by bank transfer as a deposit. This deposit must be paid by bank transfer or credit card within a period of 3 days. The rest payment must be paid at least 5 weeks before arrival. Please send a copy of the transfer by e-mail.
• The remaining amount will have to be paid at least 5 weeks before the client's arrival day.
• For credit card payments (Visa, Master Card, Maestro, … etc. AMEX will not be accepted) there will be a fee of + 1% of the total cost of the booking. You can pay directly from our website when you make the Booking, the first payment of 30% within 3 days and the Remaining Amount 5 weeks before your arrival.
There is a guarantee charge usually of 300€ to pay or what is specifically indicated in each property which will be used in case of any damages to the property during your stay. The guarantee charge will be transferred back on your bank account or if you have paid by credit card, it will be paid back to your credit card, 5 days after departure, if everything is in order.
• Usually the minimum stay is 7 days in July and August. If you are interested in a shorter stay, feel free to contact us during business hours
• Only information (not-binding): It does not entail the hiring, nor does it link for a future booking.
• 24 hrs Booking (binding): It involves the hiring and booking of accommodation in a binding way for the client, subject to confirmation by RESERVATUM within 24 hours. If after that period there has been no confirmation or denial of the booking, the booking and link will be maintained by the client.
If after the acceptance of the booking the payment is not formalized, the booking will be released and the general cancellation conditions will apply.
• Direct Booking (binding): It implies the immediate hiring and booking of the accommodation in a binding way for the client.
If after the booking the payment is not formalized, the booking will be released and the general cancellation conditions will apply.
• RESERVATUM will send you all the necessary documentation for the collection of keys and the meeting point and will inform you of the exact address of the property and the route to follow. We will ask you in advance for the exact time of your arrival and departure at the airport or Port of Palma.
• Check In: from 16:00 h
Check Out: until 10:00 h
In no case may they be modified, without prior consultation.
• In the event that we do not have a previous or subsequent client, naturally, they will be able to enter earlier or leave later, paying the additional amount required in each case.
• If the property has a previous client, it must be cleaned before 16ºº and if there is a subsequent client, they must leave the house at the latest at 10ºº.
In any case, there will be no problem if you want to leave your luggage, while the property is cleaned it and take a walk around the area, always after consultation.
• Yes, RESERVATUM has several Car Rental partners, inform us about their dates and we will send you a list of rental car prices or go directly from our RESERVATUM website to our services page => Car Rental and enter the 5% Promotion Code and make your personalized search and book directly and benefit from the offers.
• Towels and bed linen are included in the price.
• The Holiday Houses are fully equipped.
• The towels are only for the bathroom. Consult us if the house provides pool-towels.
• For stays of 14 days or more, a bed linen and towel change is included once a week.
• On request and with availability intermediate cleaning can be booked additionally.
• Normally Yes, for stays of 7 nights or more the final cleaning is included in the price. For stays less than 7 nights an additional charge of 150€ will be charged.
• Some properties always charge this service, regardless of the number of nights of the booking and it is indicated in the Extras section of each property.
• Yes, in all houses there is a 1 cot and 1 high chair free.
• If you need more cots or highchairs, please contact us. Additional cots, if the property has them, will cost 5€ per night.
• Bringing animals is only possible in houses that allow it in their description or after consultation by arrangement and when the animal has been reserved in advance and the reservation has been confirmed in writing.
• The animals must have a vaccination certificate and insurance and wear a collar with a leash.
• Travelling with pets, the guarantee charge will be increased as indicated on the property.
• The environmental tax of the Balearics, the ‘Ecotasa’, must be paid on your arrival day. This applies to all persons from 16 years on and the amount is 2,20€ x day / person the first 8 nights and from the 9th night the cost is 1,10€ x day/person.