We inform you that the Clients’ File Reservatum, where all your data is stored, complies with all the security measures that guarantee the confidentiality and security of the processing of your data, so that we guarantee the absolute security of the information you provide to us.
In accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that all the data you provide us will be included in the automated file called CONTACT, RENTAL FORM, SALE FORM which is responsibility of Reservatum, domiciled for administrative purposes at Avenida Joan Servera Camps, 34 – 07560 Cala Millor (Balearic Islands).
By providing us with your information, the client declares to Reservatum that they are truthful, to the best of their knowledge.
The client, or the person who represents him, can exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by written request sent to RESERVATUM, Avenida Joan Servera Camps, 34 – 07560 Cala Millor (Balearic Islands). This request must contain the following information: name and surname of the client, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the national identity document or passport, and the concrete reason of the application.
In case of representation, it must be proved by means of an authentic document.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or the computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by means of the activation of the cookies in your browser – Reservatum.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
– Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which it accesses service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Third Party Cookies/strong>: The Web of Reservatum.com may use third party services that, on behalf of Reservatum.com, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies that collect the information, including the user’s IP address, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set in the Web Google.com. Including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal exigency or when said third parties process the information for Google account.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: