Things to Do in Mallorca to have fun – Top 10 Activities
Things to do in Mallorca to have fun- Especially for all summer lovers, who enjoy the sun and the sea, Mallorca is the ideal destination. It is a Mediterranean island with wonderful white sandy beaches and pleasant summer temperatures, for a wonderful holiday in the sea, in a modern and cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Mallorca, in addition to its fantastic beaches, offers the tourist a wide range of leisure and fun, especially in Palma and Manacor, its two main cities as well as in the coastal towns of Alcúdia, Puerto de Pollensa, Formentor, Cala Ratjada, Cala Millor or Porto Cristo in a very lively tourist environment especially in the summer months.
Things to do in Mallorca for fun: Top 10
We present our Top 10 List A Complete Activity Guide to take advantage of your trip to Mallorca and spend the best vacations this summer.
Things to Do in Mallorca to Have Fun and spend a Dream Vacation in Mallorca: Enjoy the Summer!
- Visit the Best White Sand Beaches. To enjoy Mallorca, the first thing we recommend is to take a swim in the crystal clear waters in the best Mallorcan beaches:
-Cala Varques aprox. 12km from Porto Cristo
– Mondragó, in Santanyí
-Cap de Formentor in Pollensa
–Beach in Cala Millor
-Es Trenc in Campos
-Bay of Alcúdia
- Get to know the Serra de Tramuntana, world heritage, due to its incalculable landscape, cultural and historical value.
- Ride a bike. Pedal calmly looking at the landscapes of inland villages such as Petra, Sant Joan, Sineu or choose a route along the coast, near the sea for beaches like Es Trenc.
- Go to Concerts, Music and Theater Festivals, go to the cinema, visit the fairs and weekly markets.
- Enjoy the best Mallorcan restaurants, especially typical dishes such as ‘frito mallorquín’, ‘arrós brut’ (stewed rice with meat), ‘tumbet’ and ‘coca de trampó’. You can also taste the Mallorcan ‘Sobrassada’.
- Discover the most charming villages of Mallorca. It is essential to visit the villages of Formentor and Alcúdia, walk around Valldemossa, take the Sóller train and visit Petra.
Shopping, going out at night, relaxing on the beach and practicing outdoor sports: The options of fun in Mallorca are unlimited
- Go Shopping to Palma or Manacor. It is a must see the old town of Palma and Manacor where you will find the best crafts to give away or stay as a souvenir of your trip.
- Relax in a Spa. Disconnecting in one of the island’s spa centers is an option to rest from the routine. In Mallorca you will find a wide offer in wellness and beauty. From the classic massages to the most exclusive and exotic treatments.
- ¡Fiesta! Palma de Mallorca, Puerto Andratx or Cala Ratjada offer a vibrant nightlife. Enjoy restaurants, nightclubs and pubs. They are open until dawn to go out in the evening to dine and dance afterwards.
- Playing Golf in Mallorca is a real pleasure for professional golfers golf fans in general. The beautiful Spanish island has excellent golf courses that are technically very demanding. Among the best known, we highlight the Arabella Golf Son Vida, Sera de Pula, Puntiró, Alcanada Golf and Son Gual.
More LEISURE activities in Mallorca: Sports events, Aquatic Park, Zoo
In addition to this TOP 10 there are many leisure options, such as visiting the Palma Aquarium, the Zoo, cruising, spending a day at the water park, tennis tournaments, football and basketball games, etc.
Enjoy your Majorca holiday!
You have more ideas about things to do in Mallorca to have fun? Share them with us in the comments. If you like Mallorca, share this news in your social networks.